Rabobank Farm Ownership Options
- a farm owner considering investing in another property?
- a sharemilker interested in farm ownership?
- a farm manager considering owning your own farm?
- part of a family operation dealing with farm succession issues?
- a farm owner wishing to sell or reduce your investment?
If you fall into any of these categories, you may be interested in learning more about Rabobank’s Farm Ownership Options Facilitation service.
This service was set up by Rabobank to facilitate the introduction of investors and equity managers into rural businesses. Rabobank facilitates this process by maintaining a database of interested investors and equity managers and then introducing them to suitable opportunities across New Zealand’s agricultural sectors, as they arise.
Opportunities offered to Rabobank’s database in recent years have resulted in the formation of a range of farm ownership structures including:
- Equity Partnerships
- Lease to buys
- Share farming arrangements
These types of ownership structures are attractive and viable alternatives because they:
- Enable investors to purchase a property with greater scale than they would otherwise achieve on their own
- Give investors the ability to benefit from the skills of other shareholders, including top-performing farm managers
- Allow investors to spread their capital and risk across a number of investments
- Allow investors to grow wealth and income without increasing workload.
There is no fee for Rabobank’s facilitation service.
How to contact us
If you are interested in speaking to one of Rabobank’s Farm Ownership Options specialists please contact Rabobank on 0800 722 622 (0800RABOBANK) or email email@example.com.