Welcome to Rabobank internet banking
If you want more control of your money, any time you need it, from wherever you are, Rabobank internet banking will give you the access you need. Using secure technology, our site opens up a wealth of options to make banking easier. You can view your account information and transactions, make payments, transfer funds and much more.
As well as managing your Rabobank accounts over the phone, you can now use the internet to access and manage your accounts online:
- View up-to-date details of your accounts including account summary, transaction history (for up to 18 months on some accounts), current interest options and electronic copies of your statements
- Request transactions (subject to availability) and make enquiries 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Make payments from your accounts to nominated or third party accounts
- Set up your own payee lists for use across all accounts to which you are linked
- Transfer funds between your accounts (subject to cut-off times and availability)
- Import and export payment files from your financial management software
- Make temporary principal reductions on some loan accounts
- Enquire about your accounts via our secure mail service
- Manage your own delegated users including ‘two-to-sign’ transaction functionality.
- Impose restrictions on your own delegated users
We're giving all Rabobank Internet Banking users the opportunity to install an extra layer of online banking protection with TrustDefender™ Client for free. Click here to read more, or install TrustDefender™ Client.
Assistance is available from:
If contacting us from overseas, we recommend that you use the secure mail function via our
internet banking or you can call the internet banking infoline on +64 4 819 2782 (8.30am – 8pm, Monday to Friday).
Rabobank internet banking uses a range of security measures to ensure that your account information is protected.