True to our cooperative origins, Rabobank has a proud history of developing products that meet our customer’s needs and putting their local communities first.
Corporate Social Responsibility Results and Awards
Rabobank strives to remain a leader in the area of Corporate Social Responsibility and to excel in sustainable entrepreneurship and banking throughout the world. In short, our aim is to achieve an enduring balance between our social, ecological and economic objectives, and to improve the social prosperity of people everywhere. As a result, Rabobank has been widely recognised both within the Netherlands and Internationally.
- Ranked 2nd Financial Times Award Sustainable Bank of the Year – Financial Times (2008)
- Most Ethical Bank – Ethicorp (2008)
- Ranked 2nd in global sustainability benchmark for banks – Sustainalytics (2008)
- Best Integration of CSR into Retail Banking Strategy Award – Retail Banker International (2008)
- WWF Company Award, for best WWF partner – WWF Netherlands
- Most transparent Dutch company, Transparency Benchmark, Dutch Ministry of Economic Affairs (2009 & 2008)